Monday, March 16, 2015

Counting the Days to Ramadan with the 99 Names of Allah

We are very excited that the month of Ramadan will be here in less than 100 days! So we are counting down the days of Ramadan while learning the 99 Names of Allah. Are you doing this also? It is not too late to join us. We are only on day 6- al-Mumin: The Inspirer of Faith.


I wanted my Beloveds to have a way to track down the days, so I created this little printable with all the 99 Names of Allah.





To spice it up a little bit, I added 4 mystery picture codes that can be used with the worksheet. 


I first introduced the concept of the "mystery picture" to my Beloveds by using these free Math Fact worksheets from Coloring Squared.


It was such a beautiful day so we did our work outside.




Each day as we color a new square the picture will reveal itself more and more. This is just an estimate we will start Ramadan by the sighting of the crescent moon.



Of course, you can keep it simple and use stickers, stamp pens (from Ikea) or dot markers to mark down the days.



Don't forget to download the first 24 Names of Allah.



Note: I have been working on the next 12 and hope to upload them before we get to day 25. You all know that I share everything on my blog for free and that I homeschool, but did you know that I teach a geography class every week? I also drive my daughter, Asha 14 hours to New Jersey and back every week where she is learning Arabic and Islamic Sciences. My son, Zahid is on a travel baseball team and yes I drive him to his practices and attend his games. Plus, normal mom and wife stuff, cleaning, cooking, etc. So please be patient, it may take another two years before all 99 are done. 


And I never turn down any assistance, if you want to come clean and cook or send some money so I can hire someone to clean and cook, email me at noorjananhomeschool@gmail.com
I really want to finish my many projects and share all of these resources with you, it is just that I have other commitments that take up my time. Please keep us in your du'as and ask Allah to put Barakah in my time. Jazak'Allah Khayr.


♥  Download the Free Printable
Counting to Ramadan with 99 Names of Allah

♥  Amazon Store: I ♥ Islam

♥  Pinterest: I ♥ Islam


♥  Check our Progress: Curriculum Checklist

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips